- Congratulations! You have qualified for the second level IMO exam.
- Criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level:
- Top 5% of students, class wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 25 rank Holders, Zone wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the IMO and scored 50% or more marks & section topper with over 25 participants & scored 50% or more marks.
- The 2nd level exam is scheduled on Sunday 12th Feb 2017. Exact time and venue will be shared by end Jan 2017. Guidelines & Admit cards of second level qualifiers containing Centre address and time of exam will be uploaded on our site www.sofworld.org by the 1st week of Feb.
- Student Performance Reports/Participation Certificates/ School Topper Medals/ Medals of Excellence / Certificate of Excellence as applicable will be sent to respective schools by mid Feb 2017.
- Zonal Awards will be send to respective schools by July 2017.
- For Criteria for ranking students and awarding winners. Please visit http://www.sofworld.org/rankings.html
- For details on Awards & additional information, please visit http://www.sofworld.org/imo/after-imo-exam/awards.html
- For name correction / any other query, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive updates on Olympiads, Please like our page on Facebook at https://facebook.com/sofworld
- * Indicates student has qualified for 2nd level Olympiad based on his/her performance in this category.